Outstanding career opportunities for ambitious finance professionals.
The finance business partner stands in direct contact with CFO’s & CEO’s to engage in strategic discussions to support their operational business by improving the business value and operations of the finance functions.
The finance business partner advises our clients at the highest levels. He aims to give
meaningful insight, master the issues and deliver what businesses need to succeed adn grow.
A partner helps to add value by providing industry understanding, regulatory insight and technical advice across a range of areas including:
- Financial management
- Assist in shaping and developing financial models / frameworks
- Strategic alignment
- HR and admin management
- Managing smaller engagements, including the planning and scoping
- Leading board of director responsibilities
- Develop and maintain valuable relationships with clients, internal and external partners
- Master degree in finance
- Minimum 5 years experience in finance and management role
- Proven accounting and financial background from previous experience
- Fluent in english and dutch
- Hands-on ‘get it done’ attitude
- Attaches great importance to delivering high-quality work, respect deadlines, and have a professional critical attitude.
- Strong communicative skillset
- In possession of strong soft skills like being stress-resistant, flexible, client, and service-minded.
- Ability to lead a team of less experienced financial professionals