The junior associate will tag along with a senior or partner in order to complete transactions. His role will be to assist in business transactions and analyze complex data.
- learning opportunity, chance to grow,
- Opportunity to work close with a finance & business associates
- Maintaining efficient and optimal financial operations of companies in full growth
- Assistance in minimizing expenses, maximizing profits and support complex financial and accounting processes.
Help shape the transformation in which a startup is engaged, from a financial perspective. A junior associate will be responsible for creating added value through validating, setting up and maintaining management reporting.
- Preparing budgets and financial reports
- Approving purchases
- Managing accounting records
- Preparing payroll documents
- Offering advice on fiscal procedures
- Assisting with audits, reviews and tax preparation
- Identifying and advising on new investment opportunities
- Advising managers and internal departments
- Implementing procedures to improve financial and business processes
- Documenting financial processes
- Master degree with a background in finance
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Strong communicative skillset
- Hands-on ‘get it done’ attitude
Outstanding career opportunities for ambitious young professionals who want to advise our clients at the highest levels. We aim to give meaningful insight, master the issues and deliver what businesses need to succeed.
We help add value by providing industry understanding, regulatory insight and technical advice across a range of risk issues including:
- Assisting in the delivery of client engagements.
- Managing smaller engagements, including the planning and scoping.
- Deliver quality outputs, and help review the work of less experienced members of the Engagement/Project team